This Page

has been moved to new address

It's World Cup Friday and New Products

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: It's World Cup Friday and New Products

Jun 11, 2010

It's World Cup Friday and New Products

Friday is here and the Start of the World Cup!!! I can not WAIT for the first game to kick off.  Only a few more hours.  I have so many teams I am going to watch, Mexico, Portugal, Brazil, England, France, Italy to name a few. Oh I should have USA on the list, LOL.

And since it is Friday, I have new products in the store today at Two Little Pixels:


I also bundled up my Crossroad Collection and put a 4 pack together for you at a better cost:


Get them all now for 25% for the next 24 hours!  I will be back later with some ct inspiration and possibly a freebie to share. Keep checking back here.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home