This Page

has been moved to new address

New Products and a Freebie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: New Products and a Freebie

Jun 4, 2010

New Products and a Freebie

It is Friday and that means New products in the shop at Two Little Pixels.  I created a new collection of templates for those mutilple photo moments you have been wanting to scrap.  My City Center Collection has the option of 5 photos.  And if you hurry over to the shop now, you can get it for 25% off for 24 hours.


Have you seen my new Facebook Fan Page?  If not, go check it out and "Like it".  You never know when I might be feeling generous and decide to do some giveaways. 

And Now, a new freebie from my Freeway Collection, Freeway Map 2:


You can download it (no longer available).  If you use any of my templates, I would LOVE to see your layouts.  You can leave a comment here on my blog or post on my Fan Page.  I will be back later with the CT Inspirations.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At June 4, 2010 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Carolyn Albro said...

Thanks for the rockin' template!!

 
At June 4, 2010 at 10:27 AM , Blogger CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jun. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

 
At June 4, 2010 at 12:16 PM , Blogger suzielarose said...

Hi! I just used one of your template... here is my post:
http://bencoupdonc.blogspot.com/2010/06/sts-juin-3-rachel-au-piano-rachel-at.html Thanks a lot! I love your style.

 
At June 5, 2010 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Soco said...

Once again, thank you very much! It's great!!!

 
At June 5, 2010 at 5:12 PM , Anonymous mathildescrap said...

I put a little word about this on my blog !

 
At June 5, 2010 at 7:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much ! Great template !

 
At June 6, 2010 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Eni said...

Thank you very much! It's great!!!
Seen it - loving it!

 
At June 8, 2010 at 2:09 AM , Anonymous margote05 said...

Thank you so much Suzanne

 
At June 27, 2010 at 1:09 AM , Blogger Gloria Hall said...

Thank you, very simple, love the one that I can put 5 photos in! Creative, very....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home