This Page

has been moved to new address

New Designer and New Freebie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: New Designer and New Freebie

May 17, 2010

New Designer and New Freebie

And the New Designer is . . . . .

ME.  Yes, I am now selling my templates  at Two Little Pixels. I put 4 new templates in the shop on Friday.  Get 2 Templates for $3.00 USD.  Not only do you get 2 templates in each set, I also include extra goodies like staples, stitches, and/or frames.

Two templates from my Expressway Collection:

and two templates from my Rural Collection:
 

Today, I am also hosting a template challenge over at Weeds and Wildflowers Designs.  Stop by their Blog for this freebie I made.

 and here is my layout using this template:
I have more goodies going in the shop this friday. Come by and see me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home