This Page

has been moved to new address

Holiday Template - Road Map 4

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Holiday Template - Road Map 4

Dec 10, 2009

Holiday Template - Road Map 4

I have another road map to share and this one is made for the upcoming holidays.  When I originally created this, I had in mind of using each of the 12 tree branches (paper) for a photo of the month, but then I decided to add 12 circles as if they were ornaments on the tree.  So either way, I hope you will enjoy using this cut tree template using your own imagination.

Here is my layouts using Family Christmas kit Collab with Ange and KsharonK Designs at Two Little Pixels.



And you can download the template HERE. (Link Expired)

If you get a chance, I would LOVE it if you would link me up here in the comments with your layouts.

Enjoy . . .  and Happy Holidays!


Labels:

11 Comments:

At December 10, 2009 at 11:19 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks so much!

 
At December 11, 2009 at 4:17 AM , Blogger Joshgirl said...

Thank you and also Happy Holidays to you.

 
At December 11, 2009 at 7:51 AM , Blogger Diana Martin said...

You have some gorgeous templates and such a beautiful blog! xoxo

 
At December 11, 2009 at 9:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjour,
Merci beaucoup for this inventive template !
C from Paris :D

 
At December 11, 2009 at 10:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

 
At December 11, 2009 at 11:03 AM , Anonymous Soco said...

Thank you very much Suzanne ! I love your templates and this one is great!!! :)

 
At December 11, 2009 at 5:22 PM , Blogger nie said...

wow!! Gorgeous template, thanks a lot :)

 
At December 11, 2009 at 7:22 PM , Blogger iluvchew said...

Very Beautiful!! Thank you very much!

 
At December 12, 2009 at 8:07 AM , Blogger Brigitte aka Scrappassie said...

Fantastic template, I will definately use this one ! Thanks so much for sharing ;-)

 
At December 14, 2009 at 3:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a fun template... thank you for sharing!

 
At December 17, 2009 at 4:40 AM , Blogger Simona said...

Thank you so much for this great template! As soon as I saw it I thought: "this is exactly what I need!". I prepared a scrapbooked calendar as a Christmas gift and I used your template for the cover page, I only had to turn it into a A4 size. You can see the result here: http://stufftoscrap.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-14437
I really love how it turned out and I am sure the receiver will love it! Thank you again and happy holidays from Italy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home