This Page

has been moved to new address

So why start another Blog?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: So why start another Blog?

Nov 18, 2009

So why start another Blog?



Well, yes, like many of us, I have at least 1 blog which I excitingly started a couple of years ago with the full intentions of posting regularly.  I wrote a few posts, then forgot all about it.  And now here I am starting a new one.

BUT This one is different. This one is for me to offer up all the fun templates I have made this past year. A place to share with my friends.

To start, I created this template for the Digichick, just this past Monday.


And here is my layout using the template and Happy Camper by Elise's Pieces Designs at the Digichick.


I kinda like how this turned out so I want to be sure you all have the opportunity to download it.  Thus the reason for this new blog.

You can download it here at the Digichick. (Link Expired)

Be sure you check back often as I will be posting more . . . .   Till then, I hope you all enjoy it.




Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 19, 2009 at 9:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Template

 
At November 19, 2009 at 9:29 AM , Anonymous Soco said...

Thank you Suzanne! It is great!!!

 
At November 19, 2009 at 5:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks - great template!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home