This Page

has been moved to new address

About Me

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: About Me

Nov 17, 2009

About Me



I am Suzanne and go by sbaird in the Digital World. I currently live in Northern Virginia, Suburbs of Washington D.C. where I grew up and met my husband of 18 years. I have a 16 yr old Daughter, 10 yr. old Son, and a 120 pd puppy, the subjects of my designs. I have been digi scrapping since December of 2005.

When I am not scrapbooking, you’ll find me out on the Soccer Fields, Field Hockey Fields, or Wrestling Matches watching my kids compete/play and taking photos.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 12, 2009 at 2:24 PM , Blogger LindaBlunk said...

Suzanne, thanks again for sharing your Holiday Template. I used it to create a scrap for the decorating of our family Christmas tree. You can view it at http://www.scrapbookflair.com/LindaBlunk/Decorating_the_2009_Family_Tree/page1

Linda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home