This Page

has been moved to new address

Travel Fun

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Travel Fun

Nov 11, 2011

Travel Fun

So how much did you spend last week?  I dropped a bit of money on some fun new kits.  I just love those fun weekend sales.  I picked up some great freebies from new to me designers, to try out too!  Speaking of freebies, you can test drive a free road map of mine!  Just hit that like button on my Facebook Fan page and it's yours! 

I was browsing through the gallery at CatScrap and LOOK What I FOUND!  This is so cleaver and so amazing I HAD to share it with all of you:
Thank you, livelys for this layout!
Credits: Let's Travel kit by Sabee's Creative World, Let's Travel Word Art by Sabee's Creative World
Road Map Collection 5R by Roadside Designs


Did you pick up the CatScrap Collab, My Life?  That kit is amazing and here are some amazing layouts using the road map in the kit:

from esther
Credits: Template by Roadside Designs from [ link ] My Life ~ a CatScrap Collaboration, [ link ] Pretty Krafty 3 Paper Pack by creashens (blended with patterned paper), fruitloopsally newsletter freebie (tied string), and retired kits by Creashens: About (tape), Bye Bye Birdie (curled string), Fa la la (staple), Squeeze (torn paper), As I am (patterned paper), Candid (white paper), Play (beaded string)

from  melissa
 Credit:  Lisa Sisneros' True Strength, Catscraps' It's My Life Collab (Roadside Designs' Template)

I don't have anything new in the shop this week, but I promise I have a boat load coming in December, I mean a HUGE Boat load.  You won't be disappointed. 
post signature

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home