This Page

has been moved to new address

Travel Inspiration

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Travel Inspiration

Sep 19, 2011

Travel Inspiration


I could not resist sharing with you this vacation album using my Travel Journal - Western Frontier Template Album that came through my inbox from Suzanne Villanueva (love her name, LOL) with this fabulous album she completed and had printed. 
 
 
 
 
 And the printed photo book cover:



Don't you just LOVE the way this turned out?  What a perfect memorable vacation album to display.   And guess what?  Suzanne just joined my Team!  I am so happy to have her.  If you want, you can leave her some love on her blog

post signature

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 20, 2011 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Suzanne said...

Wow! What an honor! Thanks, Suzanne!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home