This Page

has been moved to new address

Kids are back in School

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Kids are back in School

Sep 6, 2011

Kids are back in School

So today my kids went back to school and I have been so happy and I don't feel guilty at all.  All summer, they sat in the house and ate and watched t.v.  The older one can drive so she would go out with her friends, and the younger one played video games all day all while I was at work.  SO when I came home I found food, crumbs, trash, clothes, mail, all scattered throughout my house and I could not even see the top of the kitchen table most days.  And we can't forget the overflowing sink of smelly dishes.

But today, that all changed.  They are Gone all day and I am very happy to come home to find a cleaner home, still needs to work, though.

This is my daughters room, and this was a good day.  It is usually worse.  She is messiest in the house and she denies it.  She is almost 18.
Credit - DST's September New to You Kit - "Beautifully You" by Day Break Scraps at Polka Dot Plum

So this week I will be tackling one room at a time till all the crumbs, dust, and dirt are wiped clean.

post signature

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home