This Page

has been moved to new address

Road Trip . . . . . Sneak Peek . . . . . Win a Gift Certificate

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Road Trip . . . . . Sneak Peek . . . . . Win a Gift Certificate

Aug 1, 2011

Road Trip . . . . . Sneak Peek . . . . . Win a Gift Certificate

Pack your bags, we are going on a Road Trip.  Only 4 more days til my new shop opens and I want you all to be there with me for the Grand Opening.  Here is a sneak peek at some new maps debuting for the Grand Opening on Friday!
To make this even better, Guess where we are going, post your answer here on my blog, and the first correct answer will win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to anything in my new shop.  Be sure to check back on Friday when I make the BIG announcement and to see if you are a winner!

Good Luck and Start Packing!
post signature

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

At August 1, 2011 at 10:33 PM , Blogger Jacinda said...

9th and Bloom?

 
At August 1, 2011 at 10:33 PM , Blogger Jacinda said...

After 5 Designs? I think you'd fit great at both.

 
At August 1, 2011 at 10:53 PM , Blogger Suzanne said...

Yay! So happy for you, Suzanne! (Gotta love OUR name. LOL!)

Is it Oscraps? Or maybe MScraps? :) Can't wait to find out!

 
At August 2, 2011 at 1:51 AM , Blogger DoggiNo said...

I'm gonna guess MScraps. Why ? I don't have a clue !

 
At August 2, 2011 at 4:29 AM , Blogger Soco said...

Zig Zag Scrap? Anywhere you go, I wish you the best of lucks, Suzanne!

 
At August 2, 2011 at 6:15 AM , Anonymous libbywilko said...

I'll say Oscraps or Digiscrappers Brasil

Wishing you all the best with the new store !

So sad all my fave stores seem to be closing one after another!

Hugs Elizabeth

 
At August 2, 2011 at 11:15 AM , Blogger morgane said...

I'll try MSCRAPS ;) congrats and good luck with your new store !

 
At August 2, 2011 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Ella said...

congratulations for the new store ! I don't know yet, but I propose : Mscraps, Oscraps, ZZS, Scrapinsider, 9th and Bloom...wherever, it will be great for sure. >Good luck !

 
At August 2, 2011 at 4:27 PM , Blogger MJ said...

I will have to guess Oscraps. No matter where you go - I will follow........

 
At August 2, 2011 at 6:24 PM , Blogger Kait said...

I am guessing MS Scraps. wishing you much success wherever you go. Kait

 
At August 3, 2011 at 1:33 AM , Blogger Jacinda said...

Scrapmatters?

 
At August 3, 2011 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Lime said...

I was thinking Catscrap, but Oscraps and Mscraps would also be a good fit. So would that Digital Dandelions...the new one of Leora Sanford's.

 
At August 4, 2011 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Kristi E said...

Nobody has said Scrapbook Graphics yet, or Scrapbook Orchard, or The LilyPad, although I secretly think it would be MScraps or OScraps, because other 2LP designers are there. Can't wait to find out!

 
At August 4, 2011 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Kristi E said...

Wait! I totally know where it is! Weeds and Wildflowers! (Okay, I don't actually totally know where it is, but I'm changing my guess to that!)

 
At August 5, 2011 at 12:32 AM , Blogger ksharonk said...

Umm ... I know ... but I'm not allowed to guess! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home