This Page

has been moved to new address

Winner who guessed my new shop first

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Winner who guessed my new shop first

Aug 5, 2011

Winner who guessed my new shop first

And the winner is:

Lime said...
I was thinking Catscrap, but Oscraps and Mscraps would also be a good fit. So would that Digital Dandelions...the new one of Leora Sanford's.

Congratulations!  You guessed CatScrap first! You win a $5.00 GC to my new shop! Email me at roadsidedesigns at yahoo dot com for your code.

And guess what?  I am at Digital Dandelions too!  Check out my store there too.  I have an exclusive kit and Templates.



I'll be back later in this weekend with more inspiration.

post signature

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 6, 2011 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Suzanne said...

Wow! Two shops! Congrats, Suzanne!

 
At August 6, 2011 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Lime said...

Yay! Thank you!! I am definitely getting the No Other Love Maps. It a WHOLE ALBUM!!!

Thank you so much!

P.S. I must have subconsciously known about Digital Dandelions because I had an epiphany and added that part just as I was hitting "send".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home