This Page

has been moved to new address

iNSD Sales . . . New Products . . . Test Drive a Road Map

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: iNSD Sales . . . New Products . . . Test Drive a Road Map

May 6, 2011

iNSD Sales . . . New Products . . . Test Drive a Road Map

I have loads of things to share with you today!  Two new kits and a template album, ALL on sale through the weekend in celebration of iNSD!!!

Digital Dandelions is having a 25% Off Store Wide Sale!  Several designers created coordinating mini kits for a Store Collaboration!  This collaboration is a little different.  You don't have to purchase the whole collab, only those parts you want.

Here is my part of the collab, Capture the Moment.




The template is included in the kit!!!  You can purchase this entire mini kit this weekend at Digital Dandelions for only $2.62.  This kit is exclusive to Digital Dandelions.

So I'm NOT DONE YET.  Hang in there with me . . . .


I teamed up with Cherpea Designs and together we created a beautiful kit for Mothers Day called "No Other Love".  The name was suggested by a member of my team, Tronesia, whose mother would always say to her, "There is no other love like love from your mother".  I loved this and so the name just fit perfectly for this kit.  This kit is exclusive this weekend to Two Little Pixels.


Here is my part of this kit:


 


Grab this kit this weekend for 30% OffTwo Little Pixels is having a 30% off sale on EvErYtHiNg over the weekend with the 30% Off Store Wide Sale, so if you have been eying some of my older products, they are on sale Too!



And there is MORE!!! Spend $10.00 in the store at Two Little Pixels and get this Store collab for FREE. 
I have a template in there!!! 

So there you have it!!  This is your opportunity to purchase AnY of my products while they are On SaLe!

Are you a little unsure about the templates and whether they are right for you?  Want to test drive a Roadside Road Map before you make any purchases?  If you become a Facebook FAN of Roadside Designs, you can test drive this Freeway Road Map for FREE:


My team has been busy this week creating layouts with all the new products.  I will be back over the weekend with some inspiration and another free opportunity for you.
post signature

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At May 7, 2011 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Angie said...

Thank you so much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home