This Page

has been moved to new address

Meet the Road Crew . . . New Products

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Meet the Road Crew . . . New Products

Mar 25, 2011

Meet the Road Crew . . . New Products

And I bring you the New Roadside Design Crew and the Current Crew . . .


I added just a few more than I originally planned, like maybe 5 more? LOL.  With all the beautiful galleries, it was hard to just pick a few so few turned into 13 along with my 5 original crew member's.  I am so excited to have them all join me in my journey.

I have a new set of road maps in the shoppe today at Two little Pixels . . .  20% OFF . . . .

Road Map Collection 3

and Road Map Collection 3R 


A Collection of simple white space design layered templates for multiple photos in 12 x 12 and 8.5 x 11.  Each template comes in .PSD, .TIFF, and separate .PNG files. with complete instructions on how to use the templates. Drop shadows and elements are included and can be deleted or modified.

And if you pick them up now, they are on sale for 20% off for the next 2 days!

A little inspiration from the Road Crew:












Have a great weekend! 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 28, 2011 at 6:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful layouts! I've just discovered you when I got your template Freeway 16 freebie. Thankyou so much! I just wanted to share the layout I created with it.
http://www.catscrap.com/galleri/showphoto.php?photo=45334&title=candy&cat=687

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home