This Page

has been moved to new address

Hwy 52 Mini Kit and store wide sale

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Roadside Designs: Hwy 52 Mini Kit and store wide sale

Mar 3, 2012

Hwy 52 Mini Kit and store wide sale

I have a new mini kit in the shop at CatScrap and it coordinates with my Hwy 52 Road Maps,

Hwy 52 Mini Kit.  It is 30% off this weekend, only $2.80.


This mini kit includes 5 craft papers and a number set.  Coordinating templates sold in 12 x 12 AND
8.5 x 11 size



Here is a little inspiration from myself.  A layout I did of a recent wrestling match.  The season is over tomorrow.

and a few layouts of my Hwy 52 Project:
 
 
AND another special is going on .............

because of the CatScrap Site crashing, EVERYTHING at CatScrap is 30%!  Every Product, Every Designer, a BIG Storewide Sale.   Don't Miss Out!
post signature

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home